Hello! My name is Megan (or Meg) and I have been working as a wedding photographer for 7 years now and I love every single second of it. I am a country girl at heart and I love to spend my days off going for long dog walks with friends or visiting my parent's house catching up with my family in the countryside. I live 15 miles south of Norwich with my fiancé and our two dogs, Dill the spaniel and Madge the labrador.
Despite absolutely loving living in Norfolk, I spend the quieter months (January - March) jamming as much travelling in as possible! I have been so fortunate to have been asked to capture weddings in Scotland, the Lake District and Greece. I would love to be able to continue to visit new places with work whether that's abroad or around the UK.
A few more facts about me.
My biggest achievement to date.
Dream destination wedding locations.
- I have worked in retail, marketing and commercial photography
- I love CrossFit (although I'm not good at it!)
- I am engaged myself and planning my own garden wedding and marquee reception for September 2023!
- Walks, walks and more walks! It's my favourite Sunday thing to do, especially if a roast is involved!
- Hacking my very old ned 'Chico' around Norfolk (he's 26 this year and still going much to my parent's dismay!)
Turning my hobby into a career! I have never been particularly academic and have always been drawn to creative subjects for this reason. Being able to pick up a camera and a) enjoy it, b) get creative and c) capture couples' most cherished day of their lives is pretty special.
SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
PHOTOS: ALEXI LUBOMIRSKI
In 2014 I assisted Fashion & Editorial photographer Alexi Lubomirski on numerous shoots around London. His work is phenominal!